At Crain Law Group we have broad experience in dealing with employment concerns from both the employer’s perspective, as well as that of the employee.
Whether you are an employer with a small business or an employee, employment cases always present unique factual scenarios. The number of federal and state laws governing employment practices today has grown exponentially over the last several decades. Sound business practices and legal advice allows clients to anticipate areas of conflict and address them before they become a legal situation.
At Crain Law Group we have broad experience in dealing with employment concerns from both the employer’s perspective, as well as that of the employee. We regularly counsel employers and employees regarding the following types of legal issues:
- Employment discrimination or sexual harassment claims;
- Fair Labor Standards Act issues over payroll and compensation;
- Negotiation of Exit Agreements and Covenants Not To Compete;
- Wrongful termination of employment;
- Dealing with predatory attacks on social media;
- Whistleblower actions;
- False Claims Act Violations;
- Wage and Hour Division Claims;
- Contract disputes;
These are but a few of the types of legal areas of concern that employers and employees face. We offer a wide range of experience in dealing with these and other issues and have developed strategies based on competent representation for any employment setting.
Complete the form below to be contacted by our practice. Please provide a brief message with the nature of your inquiry.